New Client Intake Form
During your Initial Consultation, we will discuss your current health concerns, personal and family medical history, diet, lifestyle, and wellness goals. Your Practitioner will work with you to devise an individualised treatment protocol which may include cell food concentrates, herbal blends, nutritional supplementation, dietary and lifestyle suggestions.
This approach aims to address your current symptoms, while also considering strategies to address the underlying causes of your health concerns with the aim of helping you achieve long-term health and vitality.
Our Consultations are undertaken from the comfort of your own home or office via telephone. To book your Initial Assessment, please complete our Intake Form below and our team will be in touch to book your appointment.
Provides access to our Clinic
- Fee: $80 (non-refundable)
- Setup of account as a client of Ubuntu Wellness Clinic with your details provided to us.
- Initial one on one telephone consultation with one of our Certified Practitioners
- Access to our nutritional guidelines and additional support information.
- Please read all questions on the intake form below and answer as best you are able.
- Once you make the payment (at the end of the intake form below) you will receive a payment submission confirmation email.
- Please ensure you check your spam/junk/promotions folder for your confirmation email.
Once we have processed your Intake Form, you will receive a phone call to arrange an appointment with one of our Practitioners.
The above process usually takes no more than around 5 working days.
Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time with our Practitioners exclusively for you. If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before it is scheduled to take place, you will be subject to a rebooking fee of $50. To avoid this fee, please provide cancellation notice at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
You can cancel or reschedule an appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling our office on 02 4926 1881
If you experience any difficulties, please call or email us for assistance:
Phone: 02 4926 1881 (10am-5pm Monday to Friday)
Please take time to read our Nutritional Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions prior to your Telephone Consultation, preferably with loved ones or any carers who may be assisting you.
We look forward to sharing your journey to wellness.
The Ubuntu Team.